In accordance with the obligations arising from national (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data) and Community legislation (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, Silverfield S.r.l, P.IVA 06468800484, with registered office in Via Frà Silvestro Maruffi 3, 50132 Firenze (FI), Italy. It provides you with the following extended information regarding cookies installed on the domains www.silverfield.com and booking.campingpuntala.it (consulted by the user through links) (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site”).
- 1. A. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that the site you visit sends directly to your terminal (usually to your browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same site on the same user’s next visit (so-called first-party own cookies). Nel corso della navigazione su un sito, l’utente può ricevere sul Suo terminale anche cookie di siti o di web server diversi (c.d. cookie di terze parti); ciò accade perché sul sito web visitato possono essere presenti elementi come, ad esempio, immagini, mappe, suoni, specifici link a pagine web di altri domini che risiedono su server diversi da quello sul quale si trova la pagina richiesta. In other words, they are those cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other technologies. In this document the term ‘cookies’ is intended to refer both to cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies. Cookies have a lifetime dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set when they are installed. Cookies can be temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to link actions performed during a specific session, and are removed from your computer when you close your browser; permanent: they are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so that you do not have to type them in again each time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser. Cookies are used for several functions. Some are necessary to enable you to browse the Site and take advantage of its features (so-called technical cookies). These are always first-party cookies, as they are directly conveyed by the Campsite on the Site. Others are used to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or otherwise, about the number of users accessing the Site and how the Site is used (so-called analytical cookies). Finally, others are used to trace a consumer profile of you and display advertisements on the Site that may be of interest to you, as they are consistent with your tastes and consumption habits (so-called profiling cookies).
To learn about the different categories of cookies installed on this Site in more detail, continue reading this policy, find out how they work and what they are used for, and freely choose whether to consent to their use or prevent them.
- 1. B. What cookies does Silverfield use and for what purposes?
Technical cookies are used on the Site for the sole purpose of making it possible for you to navigate the Site and allow you to use its features. Some technical cookies are essential to provide you with an optimal browsing experience or to allow you to authenticate yourself on the Site, for example to make a purchase on the Site or enter your private area (so-called navigation cookies). Browsing cookies are normally session cookies and, therefore, are automatically deactivated once the browsing browser is closed.
Other technical cookies are useful to allow you to store some of your preferences (for example, language or country of origin) without having to reset them on subsequent visits (so-called functionality cookies). For this reason, functionality cookies are often persistent cookies, in that they remain stored on your computer even after you close your browsing browser, until the expiration date for them or until you have decided to delete them.
The following first-party technical cookies are currently used on the Site by the Campsite:
First-party technical cookie
FUNCTION OF THE COOKIE
Acceptance of cookies
As per current privacy regulations, your prior consent is not required for the installation of such cookies. You are free to block the installation of technical cookies by changing your browser settings (read section C to find out how to do this). Please consider, however, that by blocking the installation of technical cookies, or subsequently deleting them, your ability to access the Site, to use all or part of it, to enable or disable certain features, or to receive certain services may be affected in whole or in part.
Analytical cookies are used on the Site to collect statistical information, in aggregate form, about the number of users accessing the Site and how they visit the Site. You are free to block the installation of analytical cookies at any time, without affecting your ability to visit the Site and enjoy its content in any way. To find out how to do this, please read the analytical cookie disclosures carefully by following the links in the table above.
In order to collect information about users’ use of the Site (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc.), the Campsite uses third-party analytical cookies on the Site, which are installed by third parties, acting as independent data controllers. Tools that reduce the identifying power and tools to not cross-reference the collected information with other information that the third-party platform already knows are used to use such cookies. The Campsite uses third-party profiling cookies on the Site, which are installed by third parties acting as independent data controllers. As required by current privacy regulations, the use of the above cookies requires your consent. The Site has no direct control over the individual cookies installed by third parties (so-called third-party cookies) and cannot control them (can neither directly install nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or the sites listed in the “information and consent” section. Therefore, the User is encouraged to check the third party site listed in the table below. Here is a list of third parties currently using analytical and profiling cookies on the Site, with links to the information pages created by their developers:
COOKIE CATEGORY AND FUNCTION
DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
These cookies are used to store information that does not personally identify users.
More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found at Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Users can selectively disable data collection by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google(opt out) on their browser athttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about Google’s use of data and its processing, it is recommended that you review the information at the appropriate page prepared by Google, and the page on How Google uses data when using partner sites or apps.
HOTJAR COOKIES, FUNCTION AND DURATION
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when a visitor interacts with a modal popup of the Survey invitation. It is used to ensure that the same invitation does not reappear if it has already been shown.||365 days|
|_hjDonePolls||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when a visitor completes a survey using the Feedback Survey widget. It is used to ensure that the same survey does not reappear if it has already been filled out.||365 days|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when a visitor minimizes a Feedback Survey widget. It is used to ensure that the widget remains minimized when the visitor browses the site.||365 days|
|_hjDoneTestersWidgets||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when a visitor submits their information into the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not reappear if it has already been filled in.||365 days|
|_hjMinimizedTestersWidgets||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when a visitor minimizes a Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the widget remains minimized when the visitor browses the site.||365 days|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar cookies. This session cookie is set to allow Hotjar to know if that visitor is included in the example used to generate the channels.||365 days|
|_hjShownFeedbackMessage||This cookie is set when a visitor minimizes or completes incoming feedback. This is done so that the incoming Feedback is loaded as immediately minimized if you navigate to another page where it is set to display.||365 days|
|_hjid||Hotjar cookies. This cookie is set when the client first visits a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to store the random user ID unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that the behavior of subsequent visits to the same site is attributed to the same user ID.||365 days|
CATEGORY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
These are third-party technical or analytical or profiling cookies with a duration of 1 year, which allow the collection of aggregate statistical information about users’ use of the Site. These data are purchased anonymously.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of information obtained by means of theplugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/),
Later, however, the Site may no longer function properly. You can disable third-party cookies from the dedicated section of your web browser, or by requesting opt-out directly from the third parties by clicking on the links contained in the “Disclosure and Consent” column of the table above or through: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
- 1. D. Modes of processing and data retention times.
As highlighted in the introduction of this policy, the Company collects and processes some of your personal data through cookies that it directly conveys on the Site (first-party cookies). The Company acts as the controller of this data, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
The data acquired through cookies may be subject to communication and/or dissemination in order to give effect to existing contractual relationships with our Company, for purposes related thereto, for purposes pertaining to the display of references, for commercial and promotional activities of our Company’s products; they may also be communicated to:
- – personnel of the firm and/or company as data processors and processors for handling the paperwork of the service you requested; the personnel have been duly trained in personal data security and the right to privacy;
- – Financial Administration, Tax Police organs, Guardia di Finanza, Labor Inspectorate, and in general to all organs in charge of verifications and controls about the regularity of the fulfillments referred to the purposes mentioned above;
- – Trade Association and C.A.A.F. for the purpose of carrying out the services listed in the above purposes and Professional firms appointed by Us to process our data. The “processing” of data involves the identification of certain individuals on whom specific burdens and responsibilities are placed.
This data will be processed:
– On paper and electronic media of any kind;
– by authorized individuals who are constantly identified, properly instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by applicable laws;
– with a commitment to keep data promptly up-to-date, removing obsolete, unnecessary, or irrelevant data;
– with a commitment to take the organizational and security measures required by law to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject and to prevent undue access by third parties or unauthorized persons,
Personal data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed.
Some of our employees and contractors, appointed by us as data processors, may perform maintenance work on the computer systems that house your data, without ever being able to access their actual content. Personal data may be stored in servers operated by third parties (e.g., computer system providers) or may be managed by parties specializing in online advertising, who act as external data controllers on the basis of a written appointment by the Company.
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the assumptions and guarantees established by the Regulations, your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not offer a level of privacy and personal data protection comparable to that guaranteed by Italian and European privacy laws, but as the owner we will hold data security in the highest regard, so we will proceed in handling such transfers with all due care and guarantees. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third party data controllers or disseminated.
- 1. E. Your rights
The Data Controller is Silverfield S.r.l, P.IVA 06468800484, based in Via Frà Silvestro Maruffi 3, 50132 Firenze (FI), Italy tel. (0)564 922294, e-mail email@example.com; the data processors are the employees and/or collaborators of Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l.
- _Sending a registered letter with return receipt to the Holder’s registered office (at Via Frà Silvestro Maruffi 3, 50132 Florence (FI), Italy);
- _Sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the Regulations, the Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain the indication (i) of the origin of personal data; (ii) of the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) of the logic applied in the case of processing by electronic means; (iv) of the identification details of the owner and responsible persons; (v) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as managers or appointees.
In addition, Users have the right to obtain:
- (a) access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- (b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) certification that the transactions referred to in subparagraphs. (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
In addition, Users have:
- 1. a) The right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on their consent;
- 2. b) (where applicable) the right to data portability (the right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format), the right to restriction of processing of personal data, and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- 3. c) the right to object:
- 4. i) in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- 5. ii) in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- 6. d) if they believe that the processing concerning them is in violation of the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which they habitually reside, in the Member State in which they work, or in the Member State in which the alleged violation occurred). The Italian supervisory authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, with headquarters at Piazza di Monte Citorio no. 121, 00186 – Rome(http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
The Owner is not responsible for updating all links viewable in this Cookies Policy, so whenever a link is not working and/or updated, Users acknowledge and agree that they should always refer to the document and/or section of the websites referred to by that link.